Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

I'm late, I'm late ...

Why oh why is it always last minute with me? Tommorow is Little Vintage Lover Fair in Heydon and as usual I'm stitching up to the last.


Today I've finished up two cushions, a pile of brooches and edged some vintage towelling I've turned into hand towels. I'm really pleased with all I've done so all good there, no panic honest.


I love my Roundabout Cushions and need to get hooking in circles again pretty soon to work through the other orders I have for them. I think a basket of wool will be coming with me as I am on a makey roll at the moment.


The cushions that make me happiest at the moment are my Candysplash Patchy Cushions. I think it's the childhood memories these 1960's and 70's fabrics bring back. Mind you I remember dark purple wallpaper covered in brown owls in my bedroom too, so it wasn't all zingy and jolly back then.
   

In the middle of all this last minute busy I ran out of Bobo Bun labels. Then I thought I could make my own. I think I like these just as much. 

Somehow we packed the four of us, the dog, furniture and boxes and boxes of my stuff into the car later on. We dropped the three cuties off and Mr Bun and I went to Holt to put up the signs and banner for next weeks Pick 'n' Mix Makers Market. We even managed to drop most of my stuff off in Heydon. 


I'm looking forward to tommorow as it's always a lovely day in Heydon. Lots of small nitty gritties to sort out for Pick 'n' Mix and then suddenly it'll be the day itself, I can't wait. It always feels the same as organising the lovliest party just the way you always dreamed of.


17 comments:

  1. Good luck at the market, you do AMAZING colour!! I'm sewing up a storm for a huge market next Saturday, deep breaths, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck! I'm a last minuter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here a last minuter too!...i just did a market and i always make the most beautiful things in the last week before a market...and you do too...it looks lovely!!
    I adore your crochet hangers and patchwork cushion, which looks a bit like mine...i will show you some time...

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good day. I LOVE those knitted coathangers. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful array of goodies, Im sure they were a real hit!

    Im a last minuter these days, but by nature Im a bit of a control freak (eek!!) so this drives me mad! (4 lovely kids + hectic job = last minuter!!)

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. see you there. I'm going along with a friend to have a look around.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at the market! I wish I could go, looks like you have some wonderful stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stuff! I wish I could come along. I woud have loved to have had dark purple wallpaper with owls, sounds great to me! :)Have a lovely time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck and have fun-you have a great collection going-love the tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Heydon, hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makes always make my heart smile. You are so talented, and that pillow is so me. Have the best day sweetheart. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a lovely day today. I love your patchwork cushion such pretty fabrics. And i adore your crochet circle cushion that is just beautiful. Have a lovely week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you hade a great day at Heydon. Would love to have come! See you at the Pick'n'Mix...
    Penny x (Planet Penny)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovly goodies you have made. Would have loved to visit that market. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. SERIOUSLY LOVING the coat hangers. Have I said that already? Tutorial? Have I said that too? Hee hee

    The word verification word is "trout" this time. Makes me laugh so much!!! Trout!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SERIOUSLY LOVING the coat hangers. Have I said that already? Tutorial? Have I said that too? Hee hee

    The word verification word is "trout" this time. Makes me laugh so much!!! Trout!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...