Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Annual Tops


I've been busy whirring away on my machine over the last week.

I received so many lovely comments from you about the tops that I designed and a few of you wondered if I might be offering them up for sale to you lovelies aswell. 

Well, I'm really thrilled to let you know that I have the first four Annual Tops hot of the machine, ready and waiting for a new home.

Each top is a one of a kind, all handmade by me, Bobo Bun, with great attention to detail, in a selection of vintage fabrics. 

Annual Tops are inspired by the pretty and easy to wear tops I wore in my 1970's childhood.

 

 I even managed to get a beautiful model for the day so you really get a feel for how they look. 

First up isTammy.

 This is a stunning 1960's blue and lilac floral cotton print. One of my absolute favourites to be honest.
The facing is a blue polkadot print with stripy binding. 
The slash back is fastened with a lace trim bow.

Next we have Mandy. 
 This is a made from a beautiful light cotton print from the 1950's covered in flowers and bows.
I've added a pink floral facing with pink binding and fastened the back with a tiny white flower button.

Then we have June.  sold thankyou
 June is a 1960's cotton floral, edged with a blue trim. Polkas dot blue facings with a light green binding.

Last of all we have Bunty. Sold thankyou
This is a very pretty floral cotton from the 1980's. Pink polka dot facings and green lace trom to the neckline finish Bunty off a treat.

I've several of these tops which I wear all the time. 
On hot days they're perfect with shorts, skirts or cropped jean. I just love how they instantly cheer me with the pretty prints.


 On colder days they look great over a t-shirt and when it's really cold add a cardi too.


All are made from vintage fabrics with vintage and recycled trimmings too.


 They are cut generously to fit a size 12/14.
Length from shoulder to hem is 26" (66 cm).


 As these are the first Annual Tops I've made for you, I've made them all in a mid range sizing to start with.

I am planning in the future to offer other sizes, fabric choices and individual commissions.


Now for the nitty gritty.
 Each Annual Top is £40 plus £2 post and packing in the UK. 
If you are outside the UK please email me at bobobunmakes@yahoo.co.uk for postage costs.

If you wish to buy an Annual Top then please email me with the name of the top you're interested in. 
I'll then send you an invoice via paypal. If you don't have paypal, don't worry as I can also take cheques.





13 comments:

  1. Ooh, Lisa. Can I have Bunty please if you think it will fit my boobage. I'm a size 12/14 but my boobs are 38". Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Bunty is my favourite!! They are all great though. I hope that they sell really well for you, love the names that you chose. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I had fun choosing the names.

      Delete
  3. Really lovely, I'm sure they'll sell well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely and although they are not the sort of thing I would wear I just wanted to say how much I love the way you have styled them, presented them, and the attention to detail with pretty facings and bows etc., really sells them. Hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, love your fabric choices
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely ... good luck with your new venture ... I'm sure they will sell like 'hot cakes'!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely, Lisa. I'm sure they will sell well, and you have a beautiful model!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love these Lisa.......what a great thing to do with them there vintage sheets! I think these will be flying off the shelves.....great model there too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are wonderful, I love the green fabric, so fresh and summery.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your style and the vintage patterns used...just beautiful xxxx your girly looks soooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, the tops are fabulous. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...