Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Waving not Drowning!



Hellooooo. 

Well - a far longer blog absence than I'd anticipated.

Yes, there's been a lot of real life stuff happening. I'll fill you in on the more interesting edited bits of that another day. The main reason I've not been able to blog is my daft decision to change phones. 
Many months later and I still can't work out how to download the photos to my pooter. 
I'm on it, so fingers crossed. 

Oh and yes that is me up top. Not a lookie likey. I wanted a hairchop last year, but to avoid all that crass new life new hair stuff I waited. Who the hell wants to be predictable. Certainly not me. 

In a quick roundup, if you've not been following our adventures over on Instagram, then the girls and I have moved house to an in-between home; new wheels have been bought and we've been on a few travels in it already where we met a few blogger friends; job and house searching is happening, plus plans for getting proper creative again (not as easy when your life is in storage, but I'll find a way) oh and there is a man in my life too. 
Just thought I'd sneak that one in at the end. 

So - whilst my life might not have the exact shapes I want it to have just yet, I'm happy, the girls are happy and we can wait because it will all come to us in the end. 




Not long after we moved we popped down to Dorset for a weeks holiday. 
A girly affair which did us all very good. 

Either they've grown, or I've shrunk since I last posted.

Hopefully I'll have the photos downloaded before we all have grey hair.

Back very soon I hope. 


15 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back in blogland. I read your posts, hope all is well.
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see a post from you today. I have really missed your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooooooooo again! Loving that hair!
    best d aka A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onwards and upwards, and all that jazz. Good to read your positive news, the hair cut is super sharp, love it. I am sure that you will be creating again p d q.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that you are waving and not drowing! Love the hair, and hope that the year carries on getting better and better. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair-chop suits you wonderfully xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Lovely hair and lovely photos of happy times x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see you back and rockin a very snazzy hair cut! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three beauties. So glad to see you here in bloggyland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three beauties. So glad to see you here in bloggyland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to know that things are going as well for you as they can be, you sound really happy! So pleased for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gan good job, this article is very interesting to note, cool deh,, of course we have new insights that we get after reading it, thanx yah :-)

    cara mengobati pengapuran sendi lutut,cara mengobati diabetes melitus gestational,cara menyembuhkan kanker vulva,cara alami menyembuhkan tumor di rahang,obat kanker limfoma tradisional,suplemen kesehatan bagi penderita kanker payudara,cara alami menyembuhkan kista endometrioosis,ganoderma plus capsule,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan leukimia akut,obat pelancar menstrusi tidak teratur tradisional,obat tradisional penurun tekanan darah tinggi,cara alami menyembuhkan floaters mata,pengobatan untuk sembuhkankan kanker tenggorokan,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan kencing manis,pengobatan tradisional sembuhkan tbc,obat penghilang alergi tradisional,obat penghilang kista ovarium tradisional,obat penghilang kelenjar tiroid di leher tradisional,obat pereda nyeri maag kambuh tradisonal,obat pereda nyeri lutut tradisional,cara alami menyembuhkan diabetes insipidus,pengobatan penggumpalan darah di otak,cara meredakan peradangan di telingan,pengobatan tradisional hiperplasia endometrium,pengobatan tradisional penyakit alzheimer,cara alami menyembuhkan kardiomiopati,bahaya anemia bagi ibu hamil dan cara mengatasinya,penyebab paha besar dan cara mengatasinya,pengobatan tradisional gondongan pada anak,pengobatan tradisional radang testis,pengobatan untuk menghentikan pendarahan rahim,cara alami menyembuhkan faringitis,cara menghilangkan kebas dan kesemutan,cara mengatasi rabun dekat secara alami,cara mengobati penyakit mata trakoma,bahaya penyakit radang usus buntu,cara menyembuhkan migrain kronis,bahaya terkena angin duduk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...