Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Buttons and Balaclava's


I went for a drive to the seaside today. I wanted to get a book we had seen in a second book shop on New Years Day. Eldest bun has been asking ever since when I was going back to get it. All of the books in the display were tempting, especially one titled Circus Toys, but I was good and only bought this one.
I also bought the buns a bag of big chocolate buttons, but I ate half of them on the way back.



The other thing I got was glue for their pencil cases. Very impressed when I saw pritt has gone pink for a bit. Buns were too.

I also finished Alfie's balaclava last night. It's supposed to have rose shaped swirls on the sides to protect his ears the bun's daddy thinks he looks daft enough without adding even more and said the big dogs might jeer at him in the street. It took a while to take this calm and wistful dog picture. He was a very wrigglywhirling dervish before this. I don't think he likes the hat as much as me. I have also found a book of punk outfits you can knit your dog, but might draw the line at this.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I thought I would pay you a visit..bless your little pug in his wooly hat!! (I think the big dogs might be very jealous) punk knits for dogs hey? that's a new one on me, although I have seen trouser suits for chickens and knitted outfits for cats before..I'm going to add your blog to my blog tab and pop back another time..It's 1.20am and I really should be going to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a problem going to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobo! Loved reading your blog, I'm a masive Enid Blyton fan too - can't you tell!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...