Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009

And the award for being a friendly blogger goes to ...


Very Special Friendship Award



Award ceremony time is here. Happy from happy loves rosie has just given me this award. Thanks so much Happy, shucks my first - I'm blushing. I hope I'll pass it on properly as I'm not too good at instructions, I tend to veer off into my own version.



I have chosen my eight deserving blogs. I know some of you to be very friendly bloggers and others I have read your blogs and friendliness just oozes out. Here goes:

Lucy at attic 24
Charlie at the pigeon loft
So on receiving your award you can choose to do any or all of the following. Copy and paste the award to your blogs sidebar, add a link back to me and then choose eight more friendly and deserving blogs. I think I've done that all right.
Have a great day x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I also have a thing for Mabel Lucie Attwell, I have lots of her postcards and stuff, I only really like the older stuff from the 1920's really!

    Congratulations on your award.

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congragulations on your award!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thankyou for my award!! Very generous of you :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for my lovely swap gifts they are lovely. I love the button bag,and the crochet flower and the soap . The sweeties have been gobbled up already!. The postcard made me laugh!
    Must go as babies need feeding(big babies).
    Many thanks for my award , I will come back and collect it x Dom
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award and Thank you in return chick. Your blog looks lovely. I will be sure to pop over again! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...