Pages

Monday 23 February 2009

A lovely award

Craftydramaqueen has kindly given me this award for my vintage inspired home. I know I'm supposed to give the award to other deserving blogs, but it seems that all the blogs I read now have this award. So I will simply say thank you so much and enjoy the lovely splash of colour this award brings.



Much Later on - I found this lovely blog called Bertie Meadows full of crafty nostalgic charm. She's also a new addition like me, so I will pass this on to you Bertie.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, thank you so much, my first award! I'm so glad you found me, because now I've met you, and seen your beautiful home and all your vintage lovelies.
    Bertie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa, I have just found your blog via Bertie's and wanted to say congratulations on the award and I love your photos, beautiful!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...