Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Believable

I have just added a comment on thrifty mrs' most recent post and my word verification word was bleable. These words amuse and interest me in the same way that Bill Bryson was fascinated with English place names in Notes from a Small Island. My real grown-up job, before I became a full-time mummy and juggler of lives, was as an English Lecturer. Words have always held a fascination for me. As a child my head was always in a book. Sometimes it is just the absurdity of words that makes me chuckle and occasionally roar with laughter. I like the words that get thrown up when I leave a comment and usually end up making up my own meanings without realising I am doing it. Todays word is about being believable. Seeing what is really there.
In the spirit of seeing what is really there I took some photos of myself today. The ones we have look nothing like me. Or - the way that I think I look. So here I am, Mrs Bun, the person behind the words and images.


4 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you Lisa. You look a bit like a dark version of me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Bun
    just catching up with all my bloggy friends. As usual I am a behind blogger!. Nice to put a face to the blog too, a very nice one too x Dom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...