Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

A Vintage Pair

Well I did promise to pop back and show you some of my recent makes, but that will have to wait for another day now as I have something else I want to share with you. The feature for the Pick 'n' Mix Market in the Norfolk magazine came out yesterday. My thoughtful neighbour popped over with it in her basket to ask if I knew it was out early, so off I went to buy a copy. We're both really pleased with how it's been laid out and written.


Teena and I were both avoiding wearing our seeing goggles perched on the ends of our noses so we were having trouble even finding a needle to use in this shot.


Next week and then the week after we're in two of the local papers aswell. I can't wait to see what they've done with us then as we kept pulling a lot of silly faces.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,
    Very impressed that you're featured in Norfolk Magazine, I shall go out and buy a copy at lunchtime. Looking forward to reading the article.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super double 'congratulations' you've both done an amazing job and the article looks fantastic.

    I bet you both had a right old giggle trying to thread those needles!!

    take care,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the 2 of you :)

    Would love to read full article - is it available online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look really jolly, and I couldn't even see that you had needles in your hands!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Hope the market is a great success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...