Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

Some of the Mix

It's now a whole week since we set free our first Pick 'n' Mix Makers Market. A whole week which has been so busy that I've fallen asleep on the sofa each evening. A week later I have a handful of pics to show you and to tell you what a great day we had.

We had a queue forming before we had even opened for business, so at 10am we threw the doors open and then pretty much until the end of the day we had a hall full of excited shoppers.


Best eye candy jar of sweeties for the stall that had that christmas zing. Catherine, from Blue Sky at Wells, came to judge the sweet toothed winner and she picked the lovely Daniella of Acorn and Will. I bought quite a few lovelies from Daniella which I must remember to show you. A small boy doll (who has now been named George) was spied by Mr Bun. He came home with us as a thankyou for all his hard work and support (Mr Bun, not George).



If you look carefully you can see him standing between the two shelves.


Once the Bun girlies turned up they did a lot of dealing with Sasha for some of her gorgous and truly original toys. I'll add these to my list of pictures I must show you.


After setting up the night before and then the whirlygig of manning a stall and the market I realise I have very few decent pictures to show of all the fabulous makers that were there. Apologies for that as the stalls looked fantastic.

This week I started my new job, fought off yet another bug and am madly trying to finish making the Bun's presents. On top of that Mr Bun has his birthday on Sunday so tomorrow will be a day of preparations and dashing again.

I need to get back to this blogging lark in the next few days as on January 2nd I'll have been doing it for a whole year. I guess I'd better come up with an idea how to celebrate and thank all of you who take the time to read, follow and leave me a comment. See you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's....so colourful! Good luck with the new job,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lovely Buns one and all!

    Much sledging today me thinks? and thenhot chocolate and fire cosiness.... how perfect the week before Christmas.

    Merry Christmas to all Buns x

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an event I would love to have gone to. So many lovely things on display!

    Good luck with the new job.

    Have a lovely Christmas

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks absolutely wonderful and what a great success.

    Have a lovely relaxing weekend - it's snowed here finally and it's fabulous, though cold!!

    take care

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can safely say it was the loveliest fair I've been to (and that's in seven years of fairs!). Just perfect!

    It was an extra lovely bonus to have met you and Teena too - it made the day even more special.

    Thankyou!

    Happy Birthday to Mr Bun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am glad the fair went well - did think of you last Saturday.

    Missed you & Teena in Woodbridge though :(

    Good luck with your new job.

    Vicki xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mr Bun! Looking forward to tomorrow's festivities! great pics! We really didn't take enough photos.. t.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stalls look amazing, I wish I could have come!
    Merry Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Bobo

    Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog.

    But talk about being busy - I must say your market looks fantastic, you have clearly done yourselves very proud. Congratulations also on all that press coverage, the sky's the limit now .. but don't forget to come back down to Earth for some R&R over Christmas!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for coming by.....sorry i missed the pick n mix fair......it would have been worth the trip, looks fab from pictures....next time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gostei do seu blog,parabens

    bjs
    Ariadne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...