Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

Fully Zonked

Lots of Monday plans were planned on Saturday. Time just for me. No one else to consider between the exact hours of 9 am to 3.15 pm for one day only.

Then I woke up completely and utterly zonked. My arms and hands were tired and achey. A self-indulgent, whatever will be kind of day was needed. So no making today, lots of planning, dreaming and biscuit eating was done instead.

We had a great time at Little Vintage Lover yesterday. The crowds came once more, many dressed in their finest vintage garb. I did some good bartering with a bit of Carltonware in exchange for my dream barkcloth fabric and a spot of vintage towelling.


I had another rummage before the doors opened and found this delicious 30's green milk glass set. I have absolutely no room for it whatsoever, but I love it.


Alongside the natter and meeting up with good people, there was a spot of cupcake eating too. Edible butterflies and glittery lips afterwards.


I really appreciated your kind words about my brooches in my last post, thanks for taking the time to leave a word or two. It's a good feeling this making lark. I've always had the itch to glue, cut, stitch and add a bit of sparkle from being little to being not so little. Good to know I'm not alone.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like your vintage day on Sunday was just the thing. Cake, fabric and beautiful glass. What more could a woman want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super goodies, as usual Mrs Bun! I really love your rosy yellow barkcloth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day, I treasure days like those. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love days like that, though I'm struggling to remember the last time it happened.

    Hope your feeling a bit more with it today,

    take care,

    Nina xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh glitterly lips sound like fun. :)
    Hope you're feeing less "zonked" today!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sorry the tiredness caught up with you - it sounds as though you did the right thing, just took it easy.

    You know I think your brooches are exquisite.

    I'll drop you a line about the bunting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've been burning the candle at both ends recently.

    Are you in Woodbridge this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh lovely finds! The glass especially. Just had a look back at your previous post and that cloud nine brooch is absolutely adorable :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm those fairy cakes look gorgeous! I love your so-colouful pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just been catching up. The Holt Market looked as inspiring as ever, hopefully I will be able to visit one day but it's lovely to have the photos to look at.
    Will you be at Woodbridge this weekend. I'm there this time for the mega event. It's never easy to leave the stall though to have a chat but good that it is so busy.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...