Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Busy trying to do Nothing

After the most nutty week for Mr Bun and I we planned a weekend of cosy comforting stuff just chilling out at home.

I made sure I filled the cupboards with yummy food on Friday. Starting with breakfast, followed later on with homemade soups, cakes and pies and a Frenchly delectable meal I whipped up tonight, it's been a food fest indeed. 


Alfie Blue got into the whole relaxed mood and played dead a fair part of Saturday until he did a leap of magnificence onto the sofa when we went to dinner at my folks.


To make the weekend even more comforting I brought home a few goodies. Haven't used the trims yet, but  I've ideas a forming. Hopefully I'll get time for stitching tommorow.




Today I've been knitting this and that, cleaning out animal houses and whipping a duster around here and there. While our meal cooked this evening we played board games and munched on Frazzles. It was as undemanding a weekend as was needed by us all. Roll on next weekend please we've got plans for you already.

10 comments:

  1. I love an unplanned weekend where gorgeous things just evolve xox ps. Alfie blue is just too sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here this weekend, wet weather and lots of snuggling :)
    hope you have a lovely week x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good relaxed weekend, almost as much as sleepy silly pug belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Arrived at Bobobun to find a small dog in exactly the same attitude as my own here on Planet Penny, ridiculous but cute!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. A leap of magnificence. I can almost see it!

    Whatcha knittin'?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of busying here too this weekend - I'm looking forward to next weekend though as we have nothing planned.....not a jot!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good to me. sometimes you just need a weekend like that don't you?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh 50's harlequin design cups and saucers ;-)) You lucky lady i have never seen those i have a set of side plates. Have a lovely week and enjoy all you do. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a blissful sounding weekend indeed pips! Unplanned I think are always the best! Loves Ionwen X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that tiny tip of Alfie's pink tongue just slays me!! So glad you had the weekend you did. Relaxing and restorative - nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...