Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Silkie Sue's Swap & an Award


If you pop over to Silkie Sue's blog you'll be able to take part in her swap. Leave a comment before Monday 13th to enter. It sounds fun as all you need to do is make anything you think your swap partner would like.
Other bit of news is that the lovely and generous Beki over at Ramblings of an Everday Mummy gave me this award last week.


I would like to award it to all the blogs that I read, many are still listed on favourites as I keep meaning to add them to my bloglist. In fact this sums me up. I was in the middle of putting the finishing touches to my goodies that will go on my stall tommorow, but got distracted. Now I am here when I should be there. So off I go I think.
If you happen to be in Southwold this Easter, I will have a stall at the Buddha Market (opp. the Electric Cinema) from the 9th to the 19th. Lots of vintage goodies to tempt you. Luckily for the buns I don't have to be there or I wouldn't be a very popular mummy.

3 comments:

  1. There's another one waiting for you hunni!
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Bun
    I do hope your stall is a sell out!
    What a shame that we are on the other side of the country from you as I would definitely be beating a path to your stall..
    Next month we hope to visit your part of the world..

    Michelex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your stall, thinking of you and can't wait to hear all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...