Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2009

I'd just like to say that ...

I have a few announcements to make this week of projects I have been working on. Today I have opened Bobo Bun's Workshop which will stock a few of Bobo Bun's handmade items and vintage homeware. You can click on the link in the sidebar which will take you straight there if you wish to visit.



I have been working on my webstore, but this is taking longer than I thought it would. Might be hot and heady days of the summer holidays. So as soon as I have that up and running I will let you know.




For the rest of the week I'll be busy entertaining the Bun's and getting ready for Little Vintage Lover which is on Sunday. Fingers crossed for some proper August weather (or is that actually rain in England?).




There's still one more very exciting thing to tell you about, but that can wait a couple more days I think.

10 comments:

  1. ooo how exciting i'll go have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mrs B - I've taken a peek and it looks fabulous.

    Can't wait to hear about your other 'exciting' news.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new venture, I'm sure you will do well with items as beautiful as that.

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new workshop is great, lots of lovely things for sale already.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hopping over now for a look!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! So exciting, I've just had a look, and it all looks gorgeous. Your webshop sounds exciting, and intriguing.
    Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahey! Well done you! And what can the other thing be I wonder?!?! t.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    Well done you - what delightful treats in your little workshop! Good luck with it!

    Love Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lovely, i'll pop and have a look now!!!
    fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Yes, I'm off to look at your webshop. All the best with August weather. Here in Devon a days fine drizzle is classed as a fine day at the moment:)
    Love that wooden coach ... is that ever going to be for sale? I have a real thing about old coaches and stand going "Ooh, Aah" when those vintage ones used for weddings go by .. sad but true:)
    Lesley X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...