Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

And on we go to another adventure

I had a look back over 2010 in my pictures and ended up pasting more than I'd intended into a collage. Like virtual glitter and glue it gets very addictive.

So I've stuck together some of the seasonal flowers which help to inspire the colours and joy I find in making stuff. Already my fingers are itching with new ideas and my head is wondering how I'll find the time.Well it seems there's a whole new year ahead to squash it into - so that's ok then.

 
Best of all there are the brief glimpses of parts of our year which mark the change in seasons. All to be looked forward to once again along with all the new adventures. 


All very exciting wondering what this year will bring. Fingers crossed they're all good things. 

As for me I'm about to enter into my third year of this blogging lark. Two years ago I started writing and taking pictures. So much has grown out of it. Many times I've questioned why I do it, but the bottomline is it doesn't need too much analysis (coming from someone who over analyses you understand) I just enjoy doing it. Seems a pretty good reason to keep on doing it then I guess.

Happy New Year one and all. Thank you so much for reading, following and leaving your lovely comments. I'm slowly popping around to say hello.

26 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos :)

    Happy New Year

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year from Australia to the Bun Family.
    Oh dear Bun's I love immersing myself in your colorful, crafty, floral world...feel like I'm entering Noddyland.
    I look forward to following your posts in 2011 to see where you take us all. Wishing a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your blog a real feast of colour and inspiration. Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Both are lovely collages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am loving doing mosaics it's a mini pictorial time capsule of the past year and all the colours make me happy too. Wishing you a very happy and memorable 2011 xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year
    Must try harder this year and finish my crotchet blamket :)
    The colours look very inspiring look forward to seeing your new ideas
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lisa,

    a colourful feast for the eyes - beautiful.

    Happy 2011 and to a bright and shiny new year.

    take care and big hugs to you all,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love the potential of a new year!
    Gorgeous photos. :)
    Have a great 2011, Lisa!!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful delicious colour on this drab January day, a delightful glimpse of things to come.
    Happy New Year to you.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many lovely, colourful pics!
    Happy New Year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smashing pictures to look back on. What a deliciously colourful world, looking forward to more this year.

    Happy New Year.
    Stephx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Buns! Your mosaics are really beautiful...I need to learn how to do them! You've done some great work in '10. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you. Love the bright cheerful collages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your inspiring and colorful collages. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colours!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely colourful blog on a dull ,grey day.Happy New Year from North Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year to you Lisa !

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely colourful collection of last year and yes, I too look forward to all that 2011 will bring. I hope that this New Year will bring more success to you Mrs B.

    Happy New Year.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you all have a lovely new year! Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year Mrs Bun! Wishing you and inspired 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photo's i love the way you put them all together, so colourful to. Happy new year to you, and i hope the year ahead is a magical one for you, enjoy your projects. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have found your blog wonderfully inspiring over the past year, to the point where I have set up my own village itch to stitch group (28 members!!) and had a go at my own blog. So many thanks to you and here's to a great 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! These are lovely photos, and thanks for sharing your very uplifting post and colourful blog. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great image selections.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your mosaics are so colourful and full of gorgeous images. Wishing you a wonderful creative year ahead. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. All, all the best for you too!! Love the mosaic, love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...