Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

Where's It Gone?

Spring is definately on it's way as I'm trying to have a clear out, find stuff I've lost and perhaps even finish some of the jobs I started too too long ago. It won't  all happen I know, but I'm giving it a go.

I'm desperate to find a book I've lost. A special childhood book and needed for some of the designs in it. I re-discovered this super cute vintage pattern  when I was looking instead. A friend gave it to me years ago. I really think he should come to life one day soon. I'll ponder how for a while. I certainly know the Bun's would love a Fluffy friend.


I really hope I find that book soon as I've got it into my head that there's a picture in there that I can't work without. I've booked the first Pick 'n' Mix Makers Market of the year, for Saturday 11th June and I have an image in my head for the postcards. Annoyingly it's all in that darned book I can't find.

This time Teena won't be involved in the running of the event as she has other demands upon her time. Mr Bun will be helping me as always and two friends are helping enormously with the design of postcards and PR. It all promises to be very exciting. I already have the bookings of a few makers and will be letting you know who's in the mix this time very soon.


Alongside inviting makers to the market, I'm also busy making for the markets I'm booked into. First one up is Little Vintage Lover in Blakeney on 13th February. I'm really looking forward to this one, they're always great fun and I never come away without a treasure or two.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh your Pick n Mix fairs always look lovely. How I wish we lived nearer! My first fair is 12th Feb and we're moving house on 9th so that could be interesting...
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you found your book, so frustrating when you misplace something. Can't wait to see your makings for all the markets you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh your fairs sound like great fun, love the colours of your knitting all together. I hope you find your book i will keep my fingers crossed for you. have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when that happens, it will turn up though...probably when you stop looking for it x also I know I am too far away to help in person but I'd be happy to help with anything if you need an extra hand :)
    Have a fab weekend
    Love Jane x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful coloured knits you have in your basket. I hope you find your book it is darned annoying when you really need something. Have a lovely weekend.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo hate it when that happens - my husband calls it organised chaos, I just call it chaos!!

    Have a lovely weekend dear Lisa and good news on the fairs front.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hope you find your book soon, I often find that a night's sleep helps you look with fresh eyes xox I wish I lived closer as I would love to come to one of your markets, thay sound fabulous xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic 2 dates to put in my diary, it is so nice to see fairs that I can actually get to.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you find it. That must be so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I was near to your Fairs. They sound wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those colours - really cheering on a dull day like today!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read all of them and really appreciate you taking the time to say hello.
I always try to get back and reply, but sometimes this may take a bit longer as pets and children always seem to need attention around here.

Bobo X

Me Made May 2018

This month I'm taking part in Me Made May, hosted by Zoe of  Sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com .  Oh and if you head on over to her blog y...